100 Facts About Freemasonry!
Did You Know?
- The first permanent Masonic Lodges as we know them today (before the United Grand Lodge of England in 1717) started appearing in the 1600s.
- The oldest known Masonic Lodge room is said to be St John’s Chapel in Edinburgh, Scotland (1736),
- Three out of the four original Lodges that first formed the United Grand Lodge of England are still in existence today.
- In 1749, the first Lodge was constituted in Norway in the city of Christiania (now known as Oslo).
- The highest Masonic Lodge in the world is on top of Cerro de Pasco in Peru, 14,208 feet above sea level.
- To prevent errors, some Grand Lodges have replaced the “black-ball” in the voting system with a black-cube, which would be easier to identify in low light.
- The term “A Beautiful System of Morality, Veiled in Allegory and Illustrated by Symbols” was coined by Samuel Hemming, the first Senior Grand Warden of the United Grand Lodge of England.
- The name Solomon actually means peace. King David (King Solomon’s Father) gave him this name in anticipation of the peaceful years to follow.
- There are 3 known ways one can become a Freemason. These are by association, by becoming an “honorary member” or by being elected and initiated.
These Are Just Some of the Little-Known Facts About Freemasonry You Will Find Inside Our New Book…
Whether you’re brand new to Freemasonry or a salty Past Master…
I’m willing to bet there are things about Freemasonry you never even thought about which you will learn in this book.
Here’s A Fun Little Quiz About Masonic History!
- Where did the “Scottish Rite Degrees” come from?
- Who was the first American-born Freemason?
- How many US Vice-Presidents were Freemasons? (hint: More than there were Presidents)
- Can you name the LOWEST Masonic Lodge? (It’s 750 feet below sea-level)?
- Who the oldest man ever to become a Master Mason was?
- How long did it take for King Solomon’s Temple to be built (and for how many years did it stand?)
- What can you tell me about the special bond between Tennessee, Freemasonry, and US Presidents?
- In which instances are two and a half of the three degrees given to a candidate?
- What’s the real reason Freemasons wear white gloves?
Maybe you know some of the answers to these mysterious questions already, and maybe you don’t but…
If – like me – these odd and unusual little facts tickle your brain, this book was created with you in mind.
“Illustrated by Symbols, and Images”
This book gives you an all-around understanding of the antiquity of Freemasonry, along with all the peculiar facts and trivia points making you…
….the most interesting man at any Lodge you visit!
Want To Know More Facts? Here’s How To Get A Copy of This One-of-a-Kind Book!
This book is currently available to purchase for $20.
If you’d like to grab a copy, be sure to click the link below and I will have it saved to your inbox immediately.
CLICK HERE to buy the “100 Facts About Freemasonry” book!
Immediately after purchase, you will get access to all 100 facts about Freemasonry, which you can use to learn more about the Craft (& overwhelm your Brethren with your historical knowledge)!
But before you do that…
Here’s How You Can Get “The 100 Facts About Freemasonry” Book For FREE…
A while back, we launched the Great Masonic Library, a collection of 300+ Masonic books from the mid-1800s to the present day.
This book “The 100 Facts About Freemasonry” as well as our previous book “How To Become A Freemason” are both available in the Library, along with the 300+ other titles available for you to read, download and share with whomever you wish.
Every book we will publish (now and in the future) will be made available at no cost inside the members-only Great Masonic Library website.
What Are You Waiting For?
CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS TO THE GREAT MASONIC LIBRARY & MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE – $50
Here’s What Our Current Lifetime Members Are Saying…
“I’ve found my Lodge mentioned in one of these books. It’s from 1821! I can’t believe it!” – MM Mike Johnson.
“Thank you for making this available, I loved the entire collection, my only regret is that I won’t live long enough to read all these incredible books” – PM Terry Burlow.
“This is an incredible collection fellas – well done. Thank you for making it available to the rest of us” – MM Stephen A. Gilbertson.
“I’ve been looking for something like this for 36 years” – WM Wayne S. Rothstein.
“It’s amazing what you will learn about the History of the Craft” – MM Steven Felton.
“I got this collection as a gift for my husband! He loved it! Thank you so much!” – Leslie R. Howell
SEE ALL 300+ TITLES INSIDE THE GREAT MASONIC LIBRARY HERE