50+ Masonic PDFs You Can Download for Free....
For anyone interested in learning about Freemasonry, we've curated a fantastic collection of free books available for download in pdf format, all free of charge!
This comprehensive collection covers everything from the Masonic education, history, symbolism of Masonic rites and guide books from various Masonic Lodges.
Whether you're an already raised Mason yourself or just curious about this ancient fraternity, these books are a great place to start.
NB: There are no "Masonic secrets" revealed in these books. These are only for educational purposes. If that is what you're looking for, don't waste your time looking.
Click on any title to open...
The masonic pdfs listed below are all hosted on Google Drive. Once you click on a title, it will open up in a new page.
You will have the option to download & save the book to your own Google Drive.
As you can see, there are more titles to be added to reach to promised 50+ Masonic pdfs. We're working on uploading all the remaining books (and more) as we speak. Come back tomorrow and you will see more titles have been added.
Want Immediate Access to ALL our Masonic books, Educational Videos, Podcasts & Online Courses?
Join our members-only online community...
Here's what's available inside:
• All 9 courses inside Freemasonry101.
• Daily discussions with 300+ like-minded people from all over the world.
• The Masonic Resource Centre (200+ books, 150+ videos & 100+ podcasts)
• Your own profile page in the community.
• All our self-published books for free ($85 value).
• Access to 300+ rare and out-of--print Masonic books from the mid 1800s (We call this: the Great Masonic Library).
• and much, much more...