A few days ago, my proposer sent me this great video (see below) detailing the history of Freemasonry in the old (wild) west!
It is super informative and I suggest everyone should take a look at it. (It’s not really that long, it’s only about 8 minutes)
In this video you will learn about:
- The connection of Freemasonry in the founding of the USA (particularly in the western USA).
- The people that came after the first founding fathers, that were both masons and political movers.
- Masons affecting the exploration, founding and settlement of the Western United States.
- How Buffalo Bill, Billie the Kid and Louis & Clark are all connected to our Craft
- How freemasonry was part of everyday life in the west: implementing principles in everyday lives and people.
Take a look at this stunning mini-documentary below and do not forget to share this with your friends and Brothers.
Thanks for dropping in, I hope you enjoy the video and be sure to leave a comment down below or on our Facebook page!
💡 Seeking More Light? Here are our books...
How To Become A Freemason: One of the most common questions we get here is how to become a Freemason. This book explains everything you need to know & do to become a Master Mason in a legitimate, recognized Lodge.
100 Facts About Freemasonry (Illustrated By Symbols, & Images: If you find random (unimaginable) facts interesting and you'd like to learn more about Freemasonry's lost trivia, this book is a must-read for you.
The Great Masonic Library: The Great Masonic Library is a collective effort to digitize and preserve over 300+ Masonic books and other literary texts starting from as early as 1749. With it, you also get access to the GML membership website where you will find all 300+ books (including the two books mentioned above). You will also receive all our future publications in advance and for free.