Greetings brethren, I just came across a video on YouTube on the UGLE’s (United Grand Lodge Of England) channel and I just had to share it with you.
It’s really a heart-warming short film about the lives of random Freemasons in the UK. It takes a close look at the lives, families, traditions and many charities and events being run by our UK brothers.
Again, I have to say it’s super awesome and you should really take the 10min out of your day and check it out – it would warm your heart and it will remind you on why you decided to become a Freemason.
Below are also some links you might find interesting about Freemasonry in general…
- What Is Freemasonry?
- How To Find A Masonic Lodge
- Women In Freemasonry? Yes, There Is Such A Thing!
- 12 Interesting Facts About The Freemasons
- Who Do Freemasons Believe In?
- Freemasonry In Nazi Germany
- The Benefits Of Being A Freemason
- Can Christians Be Freemasons?
- 5 Famous Masonic Buildings Around The World
- The Modern Freemasons
- United Grand Lodge Of England Website
- 10 Major Events In Masonic History